Sunday 5 May 2013

no, no, no, thank you!


As much as I gripe and whine about the day to day slights of poor or none existent customer service, I do actually appreciate the little things that get done for me as I go about my day to day.

So without much ado here’s a heartfelt Thank You for the guy who makes sure I get two copies of the free paper every morning and wishes me well.  To the girl at County Style who fixes my coffee on Sunday’s and always asks how I am.  To the owner of the Sugar Maple across the street who holds a copy of the Saturday and Sunday papers for me to ensure I get them each weekend.  To the various girls at Shoppers who always seem to have a good idea of a well priced, good product that will do the thing I want it to do.  To the cashiers at Jerry’s supermarket that will always trade me for a newer $5 bill so that I can use the change machine at the laundry matte next door.  To the staffers at Global Pet Food who always looks up the name of the food I buy my cat because after 2 ½ years I still can’t remember.

It often really is the little things that count.

No comments:

Post a Comment